Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

(100 word story) An Unidentified Creature Of Shadows

An Unidentified Creature Of Shadows

This is the first 100 word story I’ve done. It’s based off of an image from Youtube. (their chanel is called “Benny Productions” link to video)


This story is about a horrifying experience I will never forget… one day I was experimenting on some essence from an unknown species with my friend in a dark, gloomy science lab. Then it happened, my friend Jerry accidentally spilled some highly flammable acid on the tall creature. The acid sunk through the tender, spongy skin on the creature's right tentacle closest to its right arm. The creature screamed in terror as it broke out of it’s glass cell. In shock it had plunged one of its hands directly through Jerry’s chest before rushing out with blood following it’s trail...


3 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia my name is Mikaira and I go to Paihia School (like you). I like that you made the atmosphere more interesting. The story reminds me of a dream that I had at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did you mean by more interesting??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Jon I am a yier 7
    viry skiry

    ReplyDelete