Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

The Best Fun I’ve Ever Had Playing T-Ball

 This week all the year sixes in our class got to go and play T-Ball. All you have to do as a batter is hit the ball off the Tee and then run to base one, then two, then three and back to home base after every hit from other players in your team. If you are a fielder the aim is to get the ball once it’s been hit and then throw it to a person on to a base so they can get the batter out before they get to whatever base they’re running to. I had a lot of fun playing T-ball and I wish we got a chance to play it more at school. Have you ever played T-ball?




1 comment:

  1. Hi Amelia my name is Ashlyn. I really like your blog about t-ball. It reminds me of when we did t-ball. What was your favourite part ?

    ReplyDelete