Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2020

SECOND 100 Word Story

 


Ladybird


(This is another 100 word story.) This story is again based off of an Image that I got off of Pobble. Pobble is an amazing site with a bunch of images with great story starters to use in your writing. Link


The small, dotted insect hovered gently in the misty air before landing. She could feel the softness of the small, white feather that was gracefully floating on the surface of a pretty little koi pond with beautiful clear water. She looked down and rested her wings as she could see all the little spotted, grey pebbles. As the small red ladybird looked a little bit to the left she could see a graceful Shubunkin fish as it’s tail waved in the water. The Shubunkin quickly swam the other direction once it saw the faded shadow of the tiny white feather.


3 comments:

  1. Hello my name is Ashtyn I'm a year 7 at otaki college I loved reading what you wrote about ladybugs the way you phrased it makes ladybugs seem so interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amelia I'm Zoe and i'm a year 7 and I like how you have done a part two I haven't seen part one thought so I should go check that out I like some of the words you added a lot of detail Keep up good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely written Amelia. I enjoyed reading this story. I'm not so sure about your scary story though! But I am impressed with the detail and descriptive words in both your stories.

    ReplyDelete